CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purposes of this consent to the processing of personal data, the following terms have the following meanings:
Operator affiliates -
- “Anywayanyday Tour”, limited liability company (115114, Moscow, Derbenevskaya naberezhnaya, 7, building 12; TIN 7725289400, OGRN 1157746865792);
- “BOOKTIKET”, limited liability company (03113, Ukraine, Kiev, Prospekt Pobedy 62-B, office 5; TIN 361770026595);
- AWADTICKET LIMITED (Stasandrou, 8, Apartment/Office 301, 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus; registration number HE 349030);
Mobile application – anywayanyday software that is specially developed for portable (mobile) devices, installed and downloaded by the user on such devices using various software platforms. The mobile application includes the current version and all subsequent ones;
Operator - AWADTICKET, limited liability company (115114, Moscow, Derbenevskaya naberezhnaya, 7, bldg. 12, floor 2; TIN 7704719450, OGRN 1097746010724);
Platform – means Website and/or Mobile Application under the control and management of the Operator, within the framework of which the Services are provided;
User – Internet user;
Website – the totality of the computer program, content and other information contained in the information system “Internet”, access to which is provided, including the domain name www.anywayanyday.com;
Services – a range of services for registration of air and/or train tickets, hotel rooms and other additional services provided by the Platform;
Third persons – service providers, such as transporters, hotel service providers, car rental services and other additional services, their agents/subagents, with whom the Operator has entered into an agreement for the provision of relevant services; consolidators, to ensure the provision of ordered services; service organizations involved in the provision and/or improvement of products and services, including payment processing, fraud prevention, business analysis and marketing research, as well as customer service.
Acting freely, by my own will and in my interest, as well as confirming my capacity, I hereby give my specific, informed and conscious consent to the Operator, the Operator affiliates, Third Persons processing the provided personal data on behalf of the Operator, including their personal data, as well as personal data of persons in whose interests I use the Platform, technical and contact data on the following conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Consent”):
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation equipment, and with their use.
- The Operator, the Operator affiliates and Third Persons are given Consent to the processing of the following personal data: personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; Date of Birth; identity document details; contact phone numbers; email addresses; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; the source from which the user came to the Platform, from which site or for which advertisement; OS and Browser languages; which pages open and on which buttons are pressed by the user; user purchases, including the order amount, flight parameters (direction, date, flight, airline), payment method, bank account information and bank card details, number of passengers, additional services; mail information m client, the time zone information; information about opening emails and clicking on links, details of bonus cards airlines; gender; birth certificate data.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing the personal data of the Operator, the Operator affiliates and Third Persons: the organization of booking and purchasing air, railway and other tickets, booking hotel rooms and providing other additional services provided to the User using the Platform; improving the quality of the Platform, its ease of use, the development of new services; advertising targeting; receiving via communication channels (including SMS and MMS messages) information about services, the status of their provision, as well as promotions, discounts, news and promotional offers of the Operator and its partners; conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data, including for marketing and strategic purposes; ensuring the provision of ordered services; provision and / or improvement of selected products and services.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; Charter of the Operator; public offer for this or that Service, accessible through the Platform.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); impersonation; blocking; deletion; erasure.
- The Operator, the Operator affiliates and the Third Persons undertake to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data, including, undertake to take all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to it, erasure, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions. At the same time, such organizational and technical measures for protection should not be worse than the organizational and technical measures applied by the Operator, the Affiliated Persons of the Operator and the Third Persons to protect their information.
- The Operator, the Operator affiliates and the Third Persons undertake to process personal data only for the purposes specified in clause 4 of this Consent.
- Personal data are processed before the individual leaves the action of the relevant public offer.
- Consent is given, among other things, to possible cross-border transfer of personal data to countries that do not adequately protect the rights of personal data subjects.
- Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the Operator or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- In case of a withdrawal of personal data by the subject or his representative, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006/
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraph 11 and paragraph 12 of this Agreement.
- This document is made up in Russian. Reduction in another language is optional and is posted solely for the convenience of the user. In the event of a discrepancy between editions in Russian and any other language, the edition in Russian shall prevail.
Last updated: June 28, 2019
Previous version (CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING)